Friday, December 7, 2012

Jon and Miles

     As I come to the end of my Semester there is a lot going on; exams, portfolios due, and final Critiques for my studio classes. This shoot was a product of my professor urging me to keep shooting. 
     I have wanted to take some photos of these two for a while now. I met them through Blake, and got to know them pretty quickly, and instantly they became like two brothers to me. Through many hours spent in the car together traveling to and from Charleston, SC to see the Tarlatans play, we became little groupies together. I have learned a lot about how to love people through these two. 
     Jon, (the tall one) has taught me so much about making everyone you meet feel welcomed and apart of what you are doing, he is wise beyond his years. Oh, and Miles... I don't know one person on earth who doesn't love him. He is one of those guys. One of the most loyal individuals I will ever meet and his freedom in Christ is incredible. 
     So enjoy this little bit of eye candy, ladies! ;)


    

No comments:

Post a Comment