Saturday, January 12, 2013

BilliamJeans





 Several months ago, Blake kept mentioning how much he would like a nice pair of jeans so I did some research and decided on these; if you haven't heard of BilliamJeans then you are in for a treat. Bill went to Clemson University and somehow worked his way into making very very wonderful jeans for humans like Blake and hopefully soon, me. One unique thing about these jeans, is that a portion of the profits go directly to the war against Sex trafficking. If you are interested check out their website and look into their Blog to find out more! So the day that I took these photos was a fun day. This was Blake's Christmas present from me and my family. We ventured over to the Art district in Greenville and met Bill for a fitting, and walked out with two jeans that we literally got to watch him sew together, and an awesome hand-made wallet. I would say that was a good day.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment