Monday, January 21, 2013

Reminders[Instagram photo blog]

     So for a few semesters now I have had this love of looking down and taking a picture of where I am standing at that moment whether it be waiting on the Cat bus, outside in my yard, or just standing with another person. My professor once said it is our way of marking where we have been in a way. Sort of like a journal through pictures. I loved that and have kept doing it since. I know a lot of people do this, and that is another reason why I think it is so neat! So to my excitement, Instagram had a weekend hashtag project called #WHPfromwhereistand" <---- AWESOME! here is my chance! haha but really it was one of the first times i wanted to participate in this because it was something i loved doing. 
      I turned to Blake yesterday as I was sitting on his couch watching the football game and said, it would be like a dream if my photo was chosen for the Instagram feed. I know that sounds pretty trivial, but I mean who doesn't want their photography to be recognized, especially by such a large group of people! 
      So I got a notification on my photo from a women that said, " good morning for sure! cheers to both of us on being featured together! really lovely image." I had no idea what was going on... NO... it couldn't be. So i kept refreshing my feed to see if Instagram would post the 9 chosen like they usually do in a neat little square, but it never showed.  I went over to their Blog and there it was! My photo from this weekend! 
      So needless to say, the Lord loves to bless us and remind us of our dreams, and the desires he has placed in us. Like Donald Miller, Blake and many others say... He doesn't just love us, he actually likes us too. I believe he likes the things we like, and loves to see us squeal around in the kitchen in excitement. :)


1 comment:

  1. You have shared a nice blog. I really want ot say you thanks for sharing this nice article with us. This one is enlightened blog post.
    online bildbearbeitung

    ReplyDelete