Sunday, January 13, 2013

Time with me.






   

      Yesterday I spent the day shopping for supplies for my beginning sculpture class, drove about 15 minutes to Seneca to go to a welding supply store, and I should have called ahead because apparently these places close at 1 pm on Saturday's. It was not a total loss because I decided to follow the back way to Lowe's to pick up the rest of my supplies when I discovered that Seneca has well over 8 Thrift stores. I could't believe it.  I went in the first one I saw to buy some leather boots for my class and as I kept driving they just kept popping up. I went to lunch at one of my favorite spots in Clemson, Pot Belly Deli and sat outside to eat and take pictures of me eating. ha, (I needed to shoot some stuff for class). This place holds a lot of memories of very sleepy morning's with Ashley Marshall. The trip was fun; I ended up going on my own little adventure and spending the day with me. So here are the photos of this time. I will throw in, that by the end of the day I was sitting in a friends living room, drinking wine, and screaming like a little 13 year old girl when Ali Roger's (Miss SC) was in the final two for Miss America. So I would call that an awesome day.











No comments:

Post a Comment